Borrowing Library Logon
To set up an account, Email Interlibrary Loan.
Due to COVID-19 we are no longer allowing access to the lending section of this website
Portland State University Interlibrary Loan Lending Information & Policies
Portland State University ILL charges $15.00 per request to private Oregon libraries and out-of-state libraries (excludes reciprocal agreements). Oregon Public and Academic Libraries are not charged. Additional $10 rush delivery fee. International libraries are asked to subsidize additional shipping costs and return items via air mail.
Phone: (503) 725-3879
Odyssey Address: 220.127.116.11
OCLC Symbol: ORZ
DOCLINE Symbol: ORUGYG
PSU Library, Interlibrary Loan
1875 SW Park Avenue
Portland, OR 97201
We try to fill every request; however, items we cannot lend include:
- Reserves & Reference: Generally non-circulating; exceptions sometimes made by the subject librarian.
- Special Collections: Non-circulating
- Learning Center: Non-circulating and not available for copying.
- eBooks: Licenses do not allow for lending; copy requests vary (Note that our EBL license does not allow copies to be made).
- Oregonian Reels: Non-circulating - Our license prohibits lending.
We accept ALA, Email, IFLA, ISO ILL, Mail, OCLC and Docline requests.